Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

What do you think about this carry case?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jungar, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Jungar

2. MILLER4PRESIDENT2020

you can go to home depot and build the same thing and order a tactical military bag off amazon and do it yourself if you dont want to wait or his price is too high

3. RickF

Personally I'm much more comfortable using my hard case from TradeCraft. It is extremely protective of my precious Phantom. And there is a place for everything: radio, Phantom, spare batteries, charger, extra props, etc. All of this in an extremely efficient space with an overall weight that is not difficult to carry (I usually don't even bother wheeling it along) through an airport. I could not be happier with my purchase. Of course, if you hiking to some location the hard case is out!! Absolutely. And then I'd be interested in a pack of some sort, such as what you direct us to. So I guess it depends on your objectives. I don't hike but I do travel a lot.

4. LuvMyTJ

LuvMyTJ ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

It is interesting but I almost always have the props removed when Im not actually flying it so when it's on my pack it is prop-less.

5. Lee C

I got my hard case off of ebay.

Its a peli copy and the P1 and all my batteries, tx, and monitor etc fit in there with the props on (just!)

IIRC it was about £60 delivered.

6. CJ31

Looks very poorly thought out to me. Offers very little protection if you are taking it on a real hike. And why so much effort to keep the props on? Just take them off and put them in a plastic baggie and throw them in the bag. There are way better options than this IMO. I just used the insert that came in the box and throw it in a backpack. Great protection, easy to use, and it was free :D

Attached Files:

7. Hovtech

That's genious

8. Karl666