What could possibly go wrong here?

gunslinger

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Just add an FPV setup to this thing and it gets even scarier. Just the fact that this exists irritates me. The fact that it's on YouTube sincerely pisses me off.

I'm sure this won't exactly blow drone sunshine up the FAA's ***...

-slinger

Have seen several of these and one was on a gun show on the sporting channel .
Was shooting straight down and was hitting the target using FPV .

Just add an FPV setup to this thing and it gets even scarier. Just the fact that this exists irritates me. The fact that it's on YouTube sincerely pisses me off.

I'm sure this won't exactly blow drone sunshine up the FAA's ***...

-slinger
Oh this is another thing that's gonna go against us,:eek: blimey what next.....:eek: Not good in my eyes, totally agree with ya being pissed off.

+1 with ya slinger;)

What worries me more than seeing these things put up on YT is just knowing what one could do .
And we will see it happen . Hope I never do but it is the world is today .

I know what you mean dirk, not gonna say what I'm thinking but I hope it don't happen.

Reactions: dirkclod
and here come's the ATF.......

& Is that a 3D printed weapon? ;-)

What a wonderful yet complicated world we survive on...

RedHotPoker

While I think it would be cool to engineer something like this, I just wouldn't. And if I did, I would never put it on public record, as mentioned. Just another ******* with more money than sense.

Oh this is another thing that's gonna go against us,:eek: blimey what next.....:eek: Not good in my eyes, totally agree with ya being pissed off.

+1 with ya slinger;)

FML

Reminds me of a video from a couple of years ago...

Lots of smoke and mirrors...CGI.

RedHotPoker

That's posted in the same topic as this as news ! :D Is funny but fake.
I did like the way that thing looked though ..without the gun of course :)
That guy is funny :D

Reactions: Clampit
That's posted in the same topic as this as news ! :D Is funny but fake.
I did like the way that thing looked though ..without the gun of course :)
That guy is funny :D

You said the samething about the hand gun because someone told it wasn't ejecting shell. Well it is ejecting the spent cartridges. Maybe glasses or a larger monitor would help.

You said the samething about the hand gun because someone told it wasn't ejecting shell. Well it is ejecting the spent cartridges. Maybe glasses or a larger monitor would help.
Now Jason get it right ! I was talking about the video with the Machine gun and stated in that we were talking about 2 different videos .
I can see the hulls ejecting from the pistol but not the other
Now I do have glass's and do have a big monitor, it's nice :) What I don't like about it is when I see you following me around and quoting
me from other threads .
It's just me ...I don't care for trolls :)

Reactions: Clampit
Reactions: BlackHawk388

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl