What could possibly go wrong here?

No for sure, That's not a saying you hear everyday...
But it is what it is...

Find My Lighthouse. Hehe
Just incase some didn't check the included link.

RedHotPoker

No for sure, That's not a saying you hear everyday...
But it is what it is...

Find My Lighthouse. Hehe
Just incase some didn't check the included link.

RedHotPoker
That's the 1st time I've heard that & thanks for the link, I'm only a young porky...... ;)

Thanks for that, not heard that before:eek:
Me ether Porky so I asked him and he told me....Make the best of life...
So being that's what he wrote and told me it was then that's what I will take it as .
Now how he gets that from FML I don't know but that's what he told me :D

Reactions: Clampit
Reactions: Clampit
Reactions: dirkclod
Now Jason get it right ! I was talking about the video with the Machine gun and stated in that we were talking about 2 different videos .
I can see the hulls ejecting from the pistol but not the other
Now I do have glass's and do have a big monitor, it's nice :) What I don't like about it is when I see you following me around and quoting
me from other threads .
It's just me ...I don't care for trolls :)

Here what you had to say about the hand gun mounted to a quad in post #17.
http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/guy-makes-gun-firing-drone-wtf.48202/#post-451610

"
With ya on that but they there .That one is faked . Seen it in here month's back and someone pointed
out there where no case's coming from the gun :eek: That guy is funny though .
"

Guess loss of memory is caused by old age.:eek: That's a real shame and he's such a young old fart.;)

Reactions: BlackOpsTeamster
[

o_O You not reading the whole thread Jason .View attachment 25117

I watched both threads the here and the one with the hand gun. The hand gun does eject the spent cartridges. Whether or not it was second hand info you repeated it it doesn't make any difference you still posted that in your opinion that it was a fake.

I watched both threads the here and the one with the hand gun. The hand gun does eject the spent cartridges. Whether or not it was second hand info you repeated it it doesn't make any difference you still posted that in your opinion that it was a fake.
I did say it was fake and is. The second one ! Read post # 28 ! We were looking at different video's that were posted there .
Now..Get Off My ( | ) !

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh touchy!!

Okay, why don't you guys agree to disagree and call it a draw.
I haven't met my ban quota for the month so watch out! :D

offtopic.gif

Hahaha, some times a small hole has to be drilled into the cerebral cortex.
It relieves pressure from a swollen ego.., don't ask me how
I learned this. Oh yeah, 61 years young here.

I wish that http://blog.flairics.de was available in English language.
Interested in learning, how they are utilizing the DJI Lightbridge into their awesome quads...

FML

RedHotPoker

Just add an FPV setup to this thing and it gets even scarier. Just the fact that this exists irritates me. The fact that it's on YouTube sincerely pisses me off.

I'm sure this won't exactly blow drone sunshine up the FAA's ***...

-slinger
And they said it was a school project.... There going to give the FAA a lot of ammunition against drones use. STUPID IDIOTS!

Same there. The people are not thinking. Give ding dongs ideas and messes it up for those that are trying to do right. They say it only takes 10% to lose the other 90%. They may be right. All the eyes are on the ones that are making big time mistakes and not the remainder as a whole. Most want to and do fly correctly. Safety is on our minds.

Maybe this is where he got the idea from.
Hello Eric. When you reply to a thread, please read the thread first. Check post #13 here and you'll see someone already posted that video. ;)

Reactions: dirkclod
IM still trying to wrap my head around any ones whacko notion that some one putting a gun on a drone is some how going to Hurt the hobby... Its not like putting guns on drones is all that big of a hobby to in the first place. and its also not like it would effect to many people even if they made all sorts or laws banning the hobby of guns on drones... and So far not one person has been able to even come up with one valid reason why a ban on gun toting drones would have any effect on non armed drones whats so ever.. Its not only way paranoid its down right mentally ill. Just like how any one that has an irrational fear of weapons Is caused by a mental disorder and shown to be a sign of mental and sexual inmaturity.

Reactions: SteveMann
Ahh, but least you forget the American Sheeple will suck up any old thing Fox puts on the ole boob tube.
They see a drone with a gun being strapped on it and now they assume all drone owners will be strapping gat's onto their drones.

another thing how come every ones so freaked out by a ineffective pistol on a quad yet no one seems to even mind the fact that much more effective and much more deadly drones have been made and posted on you tube for years and no ones freaked out at all????? There are even legit cos that make test and market armed drones that are now LEGALLY being sold in other country's to private cos to be be able to kill striking workers. Which is really messed up that private cos are allowed to buy them and now even use armed drones if there slaves get out of line in diamond and gold mining areas in africa. Theres also lots of legitment uses such as military use and the military pays big amounts of money for people to devolve all sorts in interesting stuff that might be of use to the military. Even back yard inverters and hobbyists have invented and even sold ides to the military.. Which even if some one things its wrong for any one to do its still legit and leagal if this kid is just trying to be innovative and wanting to produce some thing that could have legit sales potential.. Not that I think his idea for his first concept armed drone is all that novel or of much use other then being able to randomly shoot bullets in a general direction of a target at very close range of 25 or so yards max for a pistol esp such a small one with short barrel.

Published on Apr 25, 2012
Weaponized version of the AutoCopter self-stabilized unmanned mini-helicopter being tested for the first time in sunny Huntsville, Alabama. The AutoCopter is made by Neural Robotics Incorporated (NRI), and the armament/weapons portion of the package is comprised of a 12-gauge Auto Assault-12 Full-Auto Shotgun (a.k.a. AA-12 Full-Auto Shotgun) made by Military Police Systems, Inc. (MPS).

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl