Weak Signal

M

Melvoid

I was out the other day. It was about 60°F. I was mostly taking stills, so not moving around too much. I got up to about 375 feet - directly above me - and started getting a warning. Don't remember exact wording but something about weak signal from remote. Looked at the battery lights and saw that I had 2 of four.

Could this be enough? I think I've flown with 2 "bars" before and had no issues.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Also, it came and went. Not solid. I immediately started to bring it down and as I got closer, it stopped completely.

I didn't know that. And because of property borders and thick woods around me, I didn't want to wander off too far. I'll try that again with a fully charged remote and see if I can recreate it.

Thanks. That's good to know.

I didn't know that. And because of property borders and thick woods around me, I didn't want to wander off too far. I'll try that again with a fully charged remote and see if I can recreate it.

Thanks. That's good to know.
Here's the video we have often shared here for the last couple of years. It's worth a look as a refresher.

Reactions: JoBe
Here's the video we have often shared here for the last couple of years. It's worth a look as a refresher.

Thanks. I've not seen this. I almost always put the antennas out at about 45° and pointing slightly outward, not parallel with each other. And yesterday, I also saw funky video on my tablet, which is also a symptom.

Thanks to all for the quick replies.

Reactions: JoBe and Oso

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures