Weak Signal, Lost Signal and Image Transmission Problems

Reaction score
This is getting frustrating. Last week had problem with my P3P pulling that seemed to be resolved with IMU calibration. Today no problems with that, but now every time I takeoff I'm getting weak signal, image transmission warnings, and lost signal several times... Aircraft Disconnected too. I flew in open field with my cousin who had no problems. We also flew at Apollo 11 park which is a place where several people fly both drones and planes. No one there had any problems. The only thing different is that I updated the GO app and tried an iPad mini 2. Same problem happens on both my mini and iPhone 6+. I'm a new flyer who loves this hobby but last 2 weeks I have had problems. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

This is getting frustrating. Last week had problem with my P3P pulling that seemed to be resolved with IMU calibration. Today no problems with that, but now every time I takeoff I'm getting weak signal, image transmission warnings, and lost signal several times... Aircraft Disconnected too. I flew in open field with my cousin who had no problems. We also flew at Apollo 11 park which is a place where several people fly both drones and planes. No one there had any problems. The only thing different is that I updated the GO app and tried an iPad mini 2. Same problem happens on both my mini and iPhone 6+. I'm a new flyer who loves this hobby but last 2 weeks I have had problems. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Sounds to me almost like a genuine hardware related issue. It could for instance be a broken antenna connection in either the remote or in the aircraft itself. Time for a warranty procedure perhaps?

//Tom

Ive had my phantom 4 for 2 weeks now. Ive had zero problems until the 25th. I fly with a ipad mini 2 and I just realized the djigo app updated that day while I was at work. I know get weak transmission signals as well. I'm also getting false positives on the obstacle avoidance at any elevation when facing the sun. I definately feel its a software issue and not hardware. At least for me.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl