Waypoints

Reaction score
P3s and litchi. Previously when pre-planning a mission. You could tap on a way point and physically adjust the heading (slider would rotate the bird).
I just downloaded litchi app on my now Samsung tab A and that options not there.
How can I adjust the Heading?
Thanks
Mike

Since I use iOS devices with Litchi, I can't offer advice on the Android app's interface, but if you use Litchi's on-line Mission Hub, you can easily set/change the heading at any Waypoint via the 'Wayppoint Setting' pane that will pop up. Here is a link to the Mission Hub: Mission Hub - Litchi

If you create a login (user name and password) through your device's app - which you purchased - you can use these same credentials on the Hub. You can then create Missions on a PC/Mac and save them under your account. When logged into your flight device's app, you can upload any saved Mission to your copter while out flying. The app login should be at the bottom of the Flight Mode options accessible via the button at the top left of the app screen.

I find the Mission Hub to be a better interface to plan and create a Mission than the app, and I often enjoy doing so while imbibing a fabulously overpriced IPA or two...

And there's my problem. Way to many IPAs!
Most of that is above my had but will give it a shot.
I appreciate the help.

Mike

It's very intuitive really, and a bit of poking around would have you on your way, but ask any questions here, and we'll do our best to answer them. I am sure you would like Litchi even better after a bit of time using their on-line Mission Hub. It's a very nice option that they offer, and one of the reasons that I like Litchi so much.

It's very intuitive really, and a bit of poking around would have you on your way, but ask any questions here, and we'll do our best to answer them. I am sure you would like Litchi even better after a bit of time using their on-line Mission Hub. It's a very nice option that they offer, and one of the reasons that I like Litchi so much.

I'm really bad with tech stuff but "poked" around a little and figured out how to do the poi on the way.
I'm going to look up mission hub tonight. Is it a seperate app or additional portion of my current Litchi app?

Just went out to catch sunset and city lights but clouds rolled in and the rain. I managed about a 10 minute mission ( way points and points of intrest and the drops started falling. I swear I could stop any drought. Lol

It is a web based mission planning and plotting feature that Litchi offers. From your PC or Mac, click on the link above and have a look around. If you have figured your way around the app, you will have no problem with the Mission Hub.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT