Waypoint mission log in required ?

Reaction score
Is it necessary to log in (per home wifi) to litchi before going out to fly a saved waypoint mission? Using iPad Air. Thanks

No... just fly it. However on mobile device if you want to access missions not saved on device then yes, but if it's already on device it will work.

Thanks that is what worked 1st day but saved missions now gone ! Just did another mission which I saved and can also recover it.Something I'm doing wrong ?

Is even to remember some discussion of this earlier, I believe there is a time limit on how long Litchi saves a mission in the app.

Log into on a computer to your litchi account, see whats there that you saved, and you can plan missions on the web site then fly later.Mission Hub - Litchi

I just got my Phantom 3 standard and got the litchi app (Much better than DJI Go) I send it on a mission well beyond the range of the RC (lost signal for quite a while). It came back on comletion of the mission (I was happy). I am just wondering what is happening if the mission is to long for the battery life. Will it abort the mission and come back when the battery is critically low? Thank you in advance.

When planning missions you should see the time it takes to complete it at the set speed. Just don't plan it longer than battery time around 18 mins. Do you really want to see what happens if it runs out? Allow for wind as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak