Warning on display??? Please help

**UPDATE**

Just went out back and burned through two batteries with ZERO Landing Gear errors!! I even checked the flight records to make sure I didn't miss one and sure enough there were no warnings through both flights! The bug must have worked itself out! If your getting the landing gear bug maybe give it a few hours or go for another flight. It may be gone. I'm so glad it was a bug and not a problem with my P4! Whew!!

So many bugs in GO now that I think we should change to name from phantompilots to phantomentomologist. I am all for new updates but lately since 3.0 the downfalls have surpassed the gains, the bird still flys' well with updates but my tablet froze and my connection drops out more to the point I rolled back to GO 2.9.1 RC 1.6 AC .0503 and got my bird back.

Was out flying some video shoots and noticed this warning today, like you guys I really had to concentrate to read the entire message. Weird little nuisance.

I'm thinking about buying an Inspire 2, maybe I should sooner than later.

Hey all! I just went out to try and do some flying and this message kept flashing real fast then disappearing on the left side of the display. It's says:

Warning: Landing gear. Take care of your gimble in landing.

I'm not sure what it means or what's going on here??? Has anyone ever seen this warning message before?

I just did a gimble calibration (successfully) and the warning message still flashes. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
I've had the exact same issue as you guys, it started this morning!

I've had the exact same issue as you guys, it started this morning!

Make sure you try again in a few hours or so and see if the problem fixes itself. It's def a bug in the update.

Same issue here as well. P4 and the DJIGo app. Mine also appeared to have lost all the data from the drone as they are all zeroed out. The screen-shot below is while it was up in the air ~100 feet high and ~100 yards away--regardless of what the screen says.

2017-02-08_2149

Just to confirm I flew a few hours latter and it had resolved itself and has not happened since. YAY!

Excellent! I'm glad this was addressed so quickly!

Out of curiosity (don't have a P4P) are the people getting the warnings all on Android devices, iOS-Apple, or both?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hey all! I just went out to try and do some flying and this message kept flashing real fast then disappearing on the left side of the display. It's says:

Warning: Landing gear. Take care of your gimble in landing.

I'm not sure what it means or what's going on here??? Has anyone ever seen this warning message before?

I just did a gimble calibration (successfully) and the warning message still flashes. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I am having exact same issue. My P4 is never crashed softly caught and only 250 ish minutes of flight time and this warning just started all of a sudden and it is super annoying!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka