WANTED: BROKEN P2 Props

Ksc

Reaction score
I need 2 CW and 2 CCW props from a vision/p2. I just need the center piece that screws onto the motors. Anybody break any props and getting ready to trash them?

Put my P2 in a backpack and would like to use them to cover the motor posts and not rip apart the inside of the backpack.

Attachments

• photo%205.JPG
    photo%205.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 440
I know. I like the nice smooth plastic of the DJI props. plus, this way I put money into p2 people hands and not lowes.

Ksc said:
I know. I like the nice smooth plastic of the DJI props. plus, this way I put money into p2 people hands and not lowes.

I feel that- I have a fresh set of broken oxxo aftermarket props... hit me with a pm and I will give you an addy to send a self addressed envelope with postage...and I will give them to you. I also have a set of broken props that are the smaller size from my stock v1.1.1... you can have those as backups. You pay postage, and that is it.

mikeboruta said:
What kind of backpack is that and where did you get it?

Caribee sky wrangler 60

I've since returned it. Gopro cases has a bag coming out that I'm getting. In the mean time I picked up this:
http://www.amazon.com/Caribee-OPS-Day-P ... B0096SIA18

The two things about a bag that you need are the dimensions and the opening. You need something that has the right depth and size to fit all the foam. You also need one that the flap unzips fully.

The nice thing about the caribee sky wrangler 60 is that the foam from the goprocases fits perfect without needing to make any adjustments. This means that if you want to backpack you pull the foam from the hard case and drop it into the backpack. And vice versa. I'll let you know how much needs to be trimmed from the ops pack when I get it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18