Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Vision app on Samusung quirks.

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Discussion' started by Mal_PV2_Ireland, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Mal_PV2_Ireland

Ok so I have my vision 3 weeks now with the app on my Samsung galaxy s4 and samsjng galaxy tab 3 8.0 since it arrived. Both my phone have been doing weird things with software glitching and I can only narrow it down to when I put the DJI app on them both. Maybe I'm wrong but is anyone having any similar problems? Sometimes when I go to open the Opera app the google chrome app opens, when I go to type a reply in FB instead of the keyboard coming up it just asks me to paste. If it was just on one device I dont think I'd be making this link but the timing is just making me wonder. Hmmm....

2. Pull_Up

There do seem to be more issues with the android app on Sammys than anything else for some reason, although it's usually related to wifi. I haven't seen anyone else report the DJI app affecting other aspects of the phone before...

3. Mal_PV2_Ireland

Yeah I cant say it for certain but its very coincidental. Im going to uninstall it off my tablet and see if that does anything.