video transmission FPV system

Reaction score
Anybody can provide 10KM or 20KM video transmission FPV system??
As i know that DJI supports 7KM video transmission drone, which, for special project, that's
far less then requirements.
Or, in the world market, which supplier can provide?? Professional ?? For drone..

As i know that DJI supports 7KM video transmission drone, which, for special project, that's
Or, in the world market, which supplier can provide?? Professional ?? For drone..
I know Amazon and others have drones that can deliver stuff. Not sure what applications they are using and what range they have.

You would need to custom build a system that could fly those distances. That typically involves buying large range extending panel antennas and power amplifiers. Also you would most likely have to attach external batteries to make a flight of that distance. Check out the Phantom 3 and Phantom 4 leader boards in this forum for more information

1521183296109.jpg

Hello, our company is specialized in picture and video transmission in Shenzhen. Radio frequency technology is the first in China. Our image transmission can be 15KM or more than 20KM. If you are interested, please contact WhatsApp: +86 18219245809 Jacky

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72