Video Of Drone Crashing Through Office Building Window, Wacking Guy In Head

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was on here awhile back in another thread. Crazy. Good thing there are no ways that people can get hurt, though!

Reactions: Goldni
that is bs made up really we see drone flying then crashes total hoax

They did a good job. But the props would have shattered. The guy who claimed to be the victim said the motors were all busted. But somehow the props are intact? Right. And he should consider upgrading his windows to the 20th century!

They did a good job. But the props would have shattered. The guy who claimed to be the victim said the motors were all busted. But somehow the props are intact? Right. And he should consider upgrading his windows to the 20th century!
Wasn't it somewhere in Argentina? I too thought it was fake at first. But the more I read that thread, I wasn't sure. I thought the "sound" gave it away, but they said it was a GoPro which has sound. I thought the glass would not shatter like that, they said no requirements there like here. So, don't know for sure. Was it decided fake or real?

It's South Africa. The guy maintains it's real but a lot of people call fake due to the props, glass on the table, etc. Someone found something in the video that gives it away but I don't know what or where.

In the early 60's my 11 year old sister hit a line drive through our 12 foot wide Picture window which was single pane untempered glass. Instead of shattering the entire window - it left a softball size hole in the window. It was pretty bizarre. Not sure if this story is true or not regarding the drone, but I've seen stranger things.

When I was a kid, my cousin put his hand through the glass front door. No shattering, it just broke up like the window in that video! Huge jagged edges! Cut his arm almost to the bone! Well, maybe more of one of the jagged ends kind of stabbed into it, down to the bone. It was crazy wicked!

I am skeptical the same as you and I went frame by frame. I don't believe it hit his head, but I do believe it went through the window.

One prop is damaged you can see its snapped off (bottom right one)

but yeah, those windows must have been bad.

This is BS. No way that big drone made it thru that small, round hole in double pane glass. :rolleyes:

Screenshot (166).png

Reactions: peterepeat69
Fakeness never looked so real

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

That's the problem...it doesn't even look real. ;)

It does look like a baseball or golf ball hole in the window.

Office windows are pretty tough. I doubt that the phantom had enough momentum to carry it through the glass. I could see it traveling through the glass of a house.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

That was on here awhile back in another thread. Crazy. Good thing there are no ways that people can get hurt, though!
Good to see we are promoting false unverified "drones are bad" videos. Send it to the news so at least they will have something to run on b-roll.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

This was recently discussed here. Be sure and check the search or look at the suggested post at the bottom as you are crafting yours. ;)
Thread closed. Please comment further here - Phantom crashed through office window!

duplicate_content.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews