Video interference?

Reaction score
First time I've seen this... I flew yesterday, and after downloading the video from the SD card, I noticed this interference! It appeared to disappear after I moved the gimbal to look down. Any thoughts as to cause? The horizontal lines 'scroll' down the video, which begs the question - How do I attach a video this post? It appears I can only add still images? Snapshot_0.png
Snapshot_0.png

I flew yesterday, and after downloading the video from the SD card, I noticed this interference! It appeared to disappear after I moved the gimbal to look down.
It looks a bit like a prop flicker in view.....You need to link video's to an external site. ( You Tube, Vimeo..etc...)

Thanks for the info on posting a video...P3A Video Interference
Hopefully you can see that the inteference is full-frame (not just the props on the top), and disappears once I moved the gimbal to look down.

Another thing you should have tried is facing the camera away from the sun. If the sun was straight overhead (which it shouldn't have been if in the northern hemisphere), a different time of day, again, looking away from the sun would prove/disprove the prop shadow theory.

The movement of the interference definitely looks like prop shadow but I've never seen it over the entire screen like that. And moving the camera slightly down eliminates it completely. Very odd. Only thing I can think of is the ribbon cable on the gimbal is getting bad.

Reactions: Steve76063
The movement of the interference definitely looks like prop shadow but I've never seen it over the entire screen like that. And moving the camera slightly down eliminates it completely. Very odd. Only thing I can think of is the ribbon cable on the gimbal is getting bad.

Thanks...I'll check the ribbon cables.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl