video feed cutting out/lag

Reaction score
Hello Guys!

I am fully up to date with my firmware and all my updates. I have had this phantom 3 advanced since it was released and I never had an issue with video feed cutting out or lagging. Yesterday I flew my bird around and I noticed the screen would either freeze or go gray for a second or two than go back to normal. It kept repeating this issue and it got annoying so I aborted the flight. I made sure I was pointing at the bird as usual. I had my windsurfers on facing the right direction. I couldn't really diagnose the issue. I will attempt to delete the app and reinstall it. Any suggestions? Any recent changes lately? Thanks

Have that too, I assumed it had to do with the transmission channel switching, but what do I know. As long as the video comes back immediately, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

//Ton

Have that too, I assumed it had to do with the transmission channel switching, but what do I know. As long as the video comes back immediately, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

//Ton

I just noticed that DJI released an update for the GO app claiming it improves transmission feed. I usually have it set to auto, that about you?

I just noticed that DJI released an update for the GO app claiming it improves transmission feed. I usually have it set to auto, that about you?
Had it on both auto and manual, but it doesn't change. I suppose the dropouts are just something to live with.

//Tom

I've got video lag on my p3 advance

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72