Video distortion

Reaction score
Hello
I recently had a very minor crash however has resulted in some video distortion. I was hoping anyone could shed some light on what was causing it and if possible a fix. Thank you very much. I appreciate the help

Looks to me like your camera/gimbal has a wiggle to it, or the entire bird is shaking badly.
Have you checked your Yaw arm grub screw?
Also, I see an odd "flickering" in the center of the screen (trees) in the 1:26 to 1:40 range. I've not seen that before.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Looks to me like your camera/gimbal has a wiggle to it, or the entire bird is shaking badly.
Have you checked your Yaw arm grub screw?
Also, I see an odd "flickering" in the center of the screen (trees) in the 1:26 to 1:40 range. I've not seen that before.

I've watched the drone hovering and can't detect her shaking at all. I've changed all propellers and the plastic fixings holding the the gimbal.

I've seen the thread on here regarding the grub screw but didn't fully understand when it said ensuring it is flush etc. I've checked it though and it isn't loose. Not sure what else it could be

Ok. So the screw is tight. See if the Yaw Arm wiggles where it goes on the Yaw motor (where the grub screw is)
My grub screw was tight, yet the Yaw Arm still wiggled.

Yaw Arm wiggle

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl