Vertical Studio now supports Phantom 3 Standard

All I know is, I want a refund because there is no reason for this to be on google play store (android), if it doesn't work on android it shouldn't be there...unless it was placed there as a scam. No reply here to my inquiry from yesterday. VERY disappointed with Vertical Studios.

Im confused but what you are upset about. The Android app works with P3 Pro, Advanced, Inspire 1 and Inspire X5. It just doesn't work with P3Standard and that has what the description has always said. If you look at the image I posted on this very thread, it says, supports iOS only. Coming soon to Android. We also let you test and try all features in the app for free before purchasing. If anyone else feels scammed for whatever reason and has purchased the Android app on P3Standard without testing it, please let me know and I will offer you a refund immediately. These negative reviews obviously hurt us very deeply because we pour 150% of our efforts in our work so please let me know what the problem is and I will fix it for you. you can email us directly at [email protected] as well.

It's a bit confusing if you don't pay close attention to the thread... I haven't verified, but apparently the iOS version of the app supports the P3S. There does appear to be an Android version but according to the description in Google Play it only supports the P3A and P3P.

And yes, I find it odd that the original poster hasn't jumped in to try to clear up any confusion.
Yes. The description on the Website, on the app store as well as on this thread mentions which drones are supported. You can try the app out on your phone before you purchase. We are trying to fix this problem but it's a DJI problem and we are working with them on it. Until then the only unsupported device is the P3Standard on Android.

And that may have been my fault, because I didn't look for the 's' designation, originally. Again, being naive to the topic, I figured it works with P3, it was all P3. Oh well. I will wait for the 'S' to be covered as well. Maybe the 27.99 price is due to the added support for the 'S' and I'm grandfathered in now so I don't have to pay extra when 'S' support does (if) come around? Trying to find the silver lining in my mistake. :confused:
I can offer you a refund if you like. Please send me your order confirmation email at [email protected].

Reactions: Squirrel!
It's not free, the developers let you test the app to see if you want to purchase. I have a P3A and did just that before deciding It was a worthwhile purchase. Prior to the beginning of March (I think) you had to buy it just to test it (unless you were a Beta tester). Shows that the developers have faith in their product...
Thanks for clarifying for us. Really appreciate it :)

Doesn't it do everything that Dji go does?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
The app is free to try. So please try it out! The tracking, orbit and Walls features and their user experience are quite unique to Vertical. Also this is only way for you to get visual tracking on your P3 standard if you're not planning to buy a $1400 P4 :)

Reactions: Squirrel!
Im confused but what you are upset about. The Android app works with P3 Pro, Advanced, Inspire 1 and Inspire X5. It just doesn't work with P3Standard and that has what the description has always said. If you look at the image I posted on this very thread, it says, supports iOS only. Coming soon to Android. We also let you test and try all features in the app for free before purchasing. If anyone else feels scammed for whatever reason and has purchased the Android app on P3Standard without testing it, please let me know and I will offer you a refund immediately. These negative reviews obviously hurt us very deeply because we pour 150% of our efforts in our work so please let me know what the problem is and I will fix it for you. you can email us directly at [email protected] as well.
No issues, Neil. When I 1st learned of your app, the only thing said was it was for the P3. I was the one who didn't read the entire description. I will go now and delete my other posts. I'll just keep the app and wait for the P3s to be covered. I have no issue supporting your app. Don't worry about the refund. This is all my own fault, NOT yours.

If it's on the play store then it's an android app (doh).

But the android version doesn't work with the P3S. (Yet ?)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
That is correct. There is a DJI bug that breaks Android compatibility for P3S. We do not have control over this as you can imagine but we are working with them on it. For now, P3S is only supported on iOS, just like the image says.

No issues, Neil. When I 1st learned of your app, the only thing said was it was for the P3. I was the one who didn't read the entire description. I will go now and delete my other posts. I'll just keep the app and wait for the P3s to be covered. I have no issue supporting your app. Don't worry about the refund. This is all my own fault, NOT yours.

Thanks :) Please don't hesitate to reach out to us, we can quite responsive on our support emails at [email protected].

No, but they are adding new features. There's no Histogram, no Zebra's, dont think you adjust camera settings etc. I find I only use it if I want motion tracking. Usually start of in DJI Go, then switch to VS if I need tracking. Otherwise I just stay with Go. It's a good ap, it's not perfect but it does what it says. As it's free to download, no reason not to give it a go :)
Thanks Dave. There is a large laundry list of new features coming to Vertical Studio soon. You can also request features on our feedback forum at forum.vertical.ai

All deleted. Can't do anything about the posts that quoted me, though. :confused:

I use iOS and it is only $19.99.
9e937cc3b208a98e86d9aa02f1e6ca90.jpg

27.99 Canadian or 19.99 US

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hey it will be soon so it's ok next time read first

2 questions!

1) When will there be support for P3 4K ???

2) Has anyone used a Galaxy Tab 4 with Vertical? Any lag? DJI app works great with this tab... hopefully it translates to Vertical too.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl