Vertical Studio - Looking for Beta Testers

Can't wait for the iOS to hit the App store!!! Signed up for the beta!!!! Trying to get a sprint car racing video from inside the track and this would be perfect!!!!

Reactions: Neil Mathew
Had a little dabble with this in my windy rainy uk back garden. Works a treat! This is one of those apps that does one of the things I'd wondered about....ie focus on a subject real time on the fpv feed rather than the map. Unbelievably clever!
@ bloody last android people must be happy, seems like tide is going out for iOS & not first anymore, now that's GOOD

Had a little dabble with this in my windy rainy uk back garden. Works a treat! This is one of those apps that does one of the things I'd wondered about....ie focus on a subject real time on the fpv feed rather than the map. Unbelievably clever!
Thanks!! Would you mind posting a video of your trial in the forum ?

I was wondering when someone was going to take a run at this functionality. Looking good! When you are tracking an object are the pitch and roll movements relative to the craft, or is it going into a course/home lock mode?

I'd love to give it a try to see how it tracks my Parkzone Sukhoi SU29MM while Im flying 3d =)

Last edited:
I was wondering when someone was going to take a run at this functionality. Looking good! When you are tracking an object are the pitch and roll movements relative to the craft, or is it going into a course/home lock mode?

I'd love to give it a try to see how it tracks my Parkzone Sukhoi SU29MM while Im flying 3d =)
Great question. Currently pitch and roll movements are relative to aircraft. So you have to keep track of the yaw as it auto-tracks. We're experimenting with iOC modes to see if it might be useful and maybe we'll let you try it out to see what is more intuitive.

Great question. Currently pitch and roll movements are relative to aircraft. So you have to keep track of the yaw as it auto-tracks. We're experimenting with iOC modes to see if it might be useful and maybe we'll let you try it out to see what is more intuitive.

I feel like an ioc type mode would be awesome for flying line of sight and craft relative for FPV flying.

Most common problem with aerial filming haha. I wonder how we can fix that so you never forget to record. Hmmm.
We've got 50mph winds at the minute, so no flying tomorrow. Sunday looks a bit better so will have another go then hopefully, and I'll remember to record it this time. It did work fantastically well though, but only used on a very slow moving subject so far (me).

Here's my first test with a P3P. It lost me for a few seconds and then re-acquired me again.
Good work guys. If the BETA is this good then looking forward to the full release.
Wish I had bought an Inspire 1 though. Would have been awesome not having to wait for the YAW to kick in

Now that you've tried basic tracking performance, I encourage you to try an interesting shot that you would normally have found difficult to do and maybe share that with the community as well ?

Thanks for your help with this!

I signed up for both Android and IOS since i have both devices... and only got an invite to download the android beta but I'm more interested in the IOS one......

I signed up for both Android and IOS since i have both devices... and only got an invite to download the android beta but I'm more interested in the IOS one......

The iOS beta will take a little more time to go live. We're still ironing out a couple of issues with the iOS version so if we have you in the list we'll be sure to update you when the iOS version is ready :)

Reactions: ViperNuke
The iOS beta will take a little more time to go live. We're still ironing out a couple of issues with the iOS version so if we have you in the list we'll be sure to update you when the iOS version is ready :)

Thank You... I tested the Android app earlier today and i was very impressed.... App is top notch!!! Can't wait for the IOS version to give it a test as well..

Thank You... I tested the Android app earlier today and i was very impressed.... App is top notch!!! Can't wait for the IOS version to give it a test as well..

Awesome! feel free to give us totally blunt and honest feedback either here or on our own community forum at forum.vertical.ai. You can even post a video of something you've filmed with it in here.

Cheers!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl