Vertical motion in Litchi waypoint missions

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there's a way of putting a vertical ascent or descent into a Litchi waypoint mission?

Perhaps as another waypoint? Meaning add another waypoint over the top of the existing waypoint with the higher or lower altitude. If that makes sense.

Last edited:
A second waypoint very close would make it seem near vertical. If you plan the mission on the hub you can expand the map and get very close waypoints.

I always add one final waypoint to the mission that is 10-30 feet horizontally from next-to-last waypoint. It drops the altitude from the previous waypoint to 20 feet, it then hovers there, and I bring it in manually.

I always add one final waypoint to the mission that is 10 feet horizontally from next-to-last waypoint from that drops the altitude from the previous waypoint to 20 feet, if then he overs there, and I bring it in manually.
Yes good idea, I usually make my last waypoint very close to home and glide in to about 50ft ,hover, and then land manually, usual warnings about trees etc in the final glide path.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl