Verizon note 4

Reaction score
Has anybody else that has a verizon note 4 been able to connect their phone to their phantom 3 advanced?
Have tried everything I can think of and can not get it to recognize my phone.

I have a Note 4 with Verizon and it works great with my P3A, I'm using the USB cable that came with my phone because the one included with the P3A for some reason won't fit in my phone's USB port.

I have a Samsung Note 3 (the older model), and it works perfect with my P3A. No lagging. My only complaint is its pitiful display under the sun.

... same as "Arcticm39" above. My Samsung Note3 works fine with my P3P.
May be getting a hood though.

Skitchen8 would you be willing to open up your setting page on your phone and possibly take a screen shoot to show me what settings you have on and off. I have turned on the debugging but cannot get the dji go app recognize my phone.

I have a Note 4 with Verizon and it works great with my P3A, I'm using the USB cable that came with my phone because the one included with the P3A for some reason won't fit in my phone's USB port.
Please check my most resent post on this feed.

Skitchen8 would you be willing to open up your setting page on your phone and possibly take a screen shoot to show me what settings you have on and off. I have turned on the debugging but cannot get the dji go app recognize my phone.
I have debugging off, what settings would you like to know? In Developer Options everything is off except "Use AwesomePlayer" and "Verify Apps using USB"

I am also on 5.1.1, bone stock with no root.

Have you tried uninstall and then reinstall the DJI Go App?

This is my usual method for connecting my phone to P3A:
1. Power on RC
2. Power on P3A, wait for green light on RC.
3. With phone screen active, connect USB cable from RC to phone.

Connection is established (I get a vibration notification). DJI App appears. I tap "Enter Camera View" button (sometimes I don't have to - App gets to the status screen on its own - don't know why).
Now, the App displays aircraft/RC status.
I go through my pre-flight checklist.
Ready to fly.

Have you tried uninstall and then reinstall the DJI Go App?

This is my usual method for connecting my phone to P3A:
1. Power on RC
2. Power on P3A, wait for green light on RC.
3. With phone screen active, connect USB cable from RC to phone.

Connection is established (I get a vibration notification). DJI App appears. I tap "Enter Camera View" button (sometimes I don't have to - App gets to the status screen on its own - don't know why).
Now, the App displays aircraft/RC status.
I go through my pre-flight checklist.
Ready to fly.
I have tried everything you and written and when I plug in my phone it beeps that is connected but the dji go app does not automatically open, so I open it and the " enter camera view" is not there it says " how to connect". Where it tell you how to connect like you said. But then nothing.

I have debugging off, what settings would you like to know? In Developer Options everything is off except "Use AwesomePlayer" and "Verify Apps using USB"

I am also on 5.1.1, bone stock with no root.
What do you mean by 5.1.1, bone stock with no root?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18