v1.1.1 v the rest

Reaction score
my buddy recons that there's more p3s flying than the pv1.1.1s and the pv2s, I still doubt that as the v1.1.1 and v2s has been selling for a very long time whereas the p3s not very long, plus the p3s are a lot more expensive than the v1.1.1s and v2s
any thoughts?

Last edited:
thanks for that info I'd guessed that but my Buddy recons that the P3s have sold more than all the rest of the phantoms, I still doubt that, in a short time that may be true but not at the moment

I have no idea, i've never thought of this. I got a p1 this year. But now that I do think of it, weren't the p1's very expensive when they first came out? And now some p2s are still like $100 away from a p3a.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if p3s have already surpassed both. Now that it's late 2015, there's a general awakening about drones. They're all over the news, all over amazon, all over every photography equipment store...I just recently walked 7 miles through Manhattan and saw at least 4 places had the p2v+(I think) displayed in the window.

Honestly, if you look at it at a proportions point of view...it's less money now for the capabilities that would've been much more in '12/13.

The p1 had to be at least $500 right after it came out right? Then add a $400 gopro and a gimbal which would probably way more then, and you're at $1000 at least...

P3A is so much better than that, and even comes with fpv.

One things for sure...i'm putting no more into my p1, and will soon be a p3p owner :p

I suppose you could be right, and as for cost I paid £350 for my v1.1.1 in 2014 but since that I've added a gimbal/osd/fpv/ Foxtech Horyzon camera/TX/RX, v2 props, and now I recon it's cost me around £600+ and like you I'm not spending any more on it as after my winter away in Spain I'm also joining the P3 club and getting the P3A
thanks for your reply
ray

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl