P4 Firmware V. 01.01.0410

Reaction score
Had to roll back to this because of some battery errors. Can I use this version? Should I attempt to roll back up the firmware ladder instead (avoiding the latest firmware)?

Would you care to detail what "battery errors" you got?

AD

I was getting "battery signal error". I have since updated to the firmware just before the last one. No battery errors now. I suppose I'll stick here until another update comes out.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I'm confused. You went _back_ to this firmware already and wan to know if you can use it? If you rolled back to it, are you not using it? You then want to "roll back up"? I have no idea what that means. Are you asking if you can go right to 1.2.602?

I was getting "battery signal error". I have since updated to the firmware just before the last one. No battery errors now. I suppose I'll stick here until another update comes out.
Make sure the battery is pushed all of the way in. The P4 will start in some cases if the battery is not all of the way in but this error will be returned. Most likely this was your issue.

I'm confused. You went _back_ to this firmware already and wan to know if you can use it? If you rolled back to it, are you not using it? You then want to "roll back up"? I have no idea what that means. Are you asking if you can go right to 1.2.602?

I guess I was asking if there were any major issues with this update that would cause me a headache to use. By "roll back up" I mean to upload newer versions one by one.

After I posted this I went ahead and skipped ahead a few updates and am now using the second to newest firmware. For some reason I didn't think you could skip firmware updates, that perhaps you had to go up one by one.

I had the same problem. Took 2 months and a lot of back and forth with DJI but they finally replaced my battery out of warranty.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan