Using old Iphone for Wifi but want to use my Note 3

Reaction score
Guys I am using an old Iphone with no service on my PV2. The IOS platform is more stable than my Note 3. On my N3 I am constantly losing my wifi connection. For those using a Note 3, how is your connection? I have gone into the advanced settings and ignored other connections but that doesn't seem to work so well.

Not that i have tryed the Iphone ( i only have a 4 ) but the Note 3 has been okish, have lost connect a few times though... would like to hear some other opions on it as well

cuckooclick said:
Not that i have tryed the Iphone ( i only have a 4 ) but the Note 3 has been okish, have lost connect a few times though... would like to hear some other opions on it as well

I am using an old 4s. Holds up well but rather use my N3. Loses the connection too much that you can't enjoy the FPV

mmotown said:
Guys I am using an old Iphone with no service on my PV2. The IOS platform is more stable than my Note 3. On my N3 I am constantly losing my wifi connection. For those using a Note 3, how is your connection? I have gone into the advanced settings and ignored other connections but that doesn't seem to work so well.

I have no complaints whatsoever about my Note 3. So far, it's never disconnected.

GneeChee said:
mmotown said:

I have no complaints whatsoever about my Note 3. So far, it's never disconnected.

Hmmm...

When I use my Note 3, I do have a case on it. It's a SEDIO Active low profile case. Could that be inhibiting my wifi signal?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing