Using Drone Deploy with DJI GO 4 question

Reaction score
If I want to use Drone Deploy, do I launch DJI Go 4 then Drone Deploy? Do I only launch Drone Deploy? Can they both be up at the same time? Very basic question. Thank you.

If I want to use Drone Deploy, do I launch DJI Go 4 then Drone Deploy? Do I only launch Drone Deploy? Can they both be up at the same time? Very basic question. Thank you.
You don't use DJI Go with Drone Deploy (or any other drone control app).
You use one or the other but never together.
To run a DD mission, you launch DD and launch the Phantom from there.
At the end of the mission you can allow it to RTH and land or cancel the RTH and land it manually.

Hello ! I received my dji 3 standard for my birthday this year and I have had a blast with it , I have had it out 2500ft and that's as far as it will go so I ordered a blue proton range extender and sadly am not having luck ever since I installed it the furthest I can go is 100 ft then it tells me max flight altitude, beginner mode is off and max distance is disabled, I don't know what I did but would love some help thank you in advance!

Hello ! I received my dji 3 standard for my birthday this year and I have had a blast with it , I have had it out 2500ft and that's as far as it will go so I ordered a blue proton range extender and sadly am not having luck ever since I installed it the furthest I can go is 100 ft then it tells me max flight altitude, beginner mode is off and max distance is disabled, I don't know what I did but would love some help thank you in advance!
Sounds like you need to update your firmware or if you have, try connecting everything at home with an internet connection and make sure your DJI app is up to date. It could be requiring you to sign in to DJI Go. I'm not too familiar with P3s so if that doesn't work, try posting your comment to the P3 Help board. Keep using those extenders. They do help. Good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez