Upgrade to Naza M-V2 with the upgraded main board

Reaction score
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone knew if it was possible -and worth it- replacing the NAZA Mv1 with the V2 (orange/yellow) that now comes with the Zenmuse H3-2D Gimbal. I have already replaced the main board so I am not using the provided PMUv2 (since its not needed) but Im wondering about the NAZA MV2...would it give me a better flight performance or more stability? Can I just replace them for each other or do I need to "add more weight" to the Phantom?

Hopefully I am being clear on my question, let me know if anything...if not worth it then maybe I should just sell it and make $300...

Thanks!

netphreak said:
I haven't seen a difference between the v1 and v2 yet, but I would use the upgraded main board for the weight savings and for the real estate the pmu takes up.

Definitely using the upgraded main board...just wondering if the NAZA M-V2 would be worth changing for...it comes with a GPS and extras but Im beginning to think its not really worth it...

Thanks anyways!

I was thinking of the same idea, but after asking my supplier he said that as the upgrade's on the Naza are made the one on Phantom is near enough as the V2, I suppose that when you look at the two unit's an new one has the latest up-grade and an early one has to have them put in, I hope you can understand what I am saying, it seems a bit hard to put into word's on a computer, better talking face to face, but I hope you get what I am saying.

I have just read your last post which did not show when I wrote my reply, as the last member said by the time you have spent money on the new unit with all the extra's it is just not worth the expense, from the way thing operate so far I have not found much difference in the two unit's. I use the new board and gimbal with a down link taped to the under side and get all the picture's and video that I need, just a bit of planning before hand on what you are looking for and how much footage you want. Good luck.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl