updating RC firmware: blue light stuck on

They did post, all 4 or 5 of them [emoji41]
They were just the ones who bothered to comment, .... tens of thousands who downloaded with no problems didn't - like me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They were just the ones who bothered to comment, .... tens of thousands who downloaded with no problems didn't - like me

Tens of thousands haven't even updated yet. People don't set their alarms and update immediately

You know, maybe this isn't your hobbie..............

Just saying......
Me and the other 90% having problems, I bet it's not their hobbie either right? A sh!tty firmware update determines that, right? I've never seen so much ignorance.

Yes, I'm sure you're correct.. 3 weeks after a DJI update with hundreds of thousands of users, only 47 people have updated.. Okay I get it now

Yes, I'm sure you're correct.. 3 weeks after a DJI update with hundreds of thousands of users, only 47 people have updated.. Okay I get it now

Uh, that's not what I said. Maybe 47 reviews and 40 of them 1 star.....yeah, those are the facts.

Yup, like I said I'm sure you're correct

Sorry - didn't mean to start a flame war.

At the end of the day it doesn't really matter if it's 95%, 90, 50 or 20, or even 5. These things are priced in a fairly professional price point - it has 'professional' in the name. And it looks like plenty of people who upgraded because the app strong-armed them into it are struggling to meet their obligations because the device no longer works. Seems to be the norm these days, though. Live beta tests for all!

So. Frustrating, to say the least. I'm curious to know what's taking them so long to address the issue.

Reactions: Poundofnuts
What latest "RC Only" firmware are you speaking of? The latest firmware isn't a "Remote Control" only update, it's a "bird only" update........
I guess I'm outa the loop. Last updated firmware I saw was for the remote control only.

I'm not sure if you went to college, but it's called statistics. Not 47 people, 47 reviews. Huge difference.
This just supports the fact the DJI tech support stated themselves that "every day their calls regarding this are increasing". Think about it, when Apple releases a new version of IOS, do all of the millions of users update immediately? No, some wait weeks, months, or never update. It's the same **** thing with DJI, all tens of thousands of people don't stop their life and update immediately like you think. It takes time.....months. We're a few weeks in and it's been a disaster to day the least.

can you elaborate and tell us what update was for the remote only?
It had to do with the new features on the remote for using the newly acquired IOC modes, like POI and the others. You can use the bottom buttons C1 and C2 for new stuff.

I have DJI Go 2.40 on my Nexus 7 II.

It works great with my Phantom 3 Standard.

It does not work with my Phantom 3 Advanced or my Phantom 3 Professional that I got 3 days ago as used items from B and H. The software does not find the wireless connection for the quad with these two. I have gimbal control and craft control, but no camera view and no ability to take pics or video. I've requested RMAs from B and H for the Advanced and the Professional.

My best guess is this is a software problem and there is no hardware problem with either of the birds I'm sending back. I'm really disappointed that I can't use them, after being so happy with the Standard model for the past 6 weeks.

Anybody got any good ideas for a workaround, or any knowledge of what's going wrong? I'm not willing to try anything physical and don't really want to download anything that the Google Store wants to block. (For example, I don't want to mess with the expired DJI Pilot app.)

I guess I'm outa the loop. Last updated firmware I saw was for the remote control only.
You are correct snerd. The latest FW update was for the RC only, 1.4.3, and came by way of the new app. Prior to that was the FW update for the bird only, 1.4.1, which did not have an RC update at the time. You didn't miss anything, it was just misrepresented earlier.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel