Updating Batteries - Loader Version vs. Firmware Version

Reaction score
Hello,

I purchased my Phantom 2 Vision+ back in December with 2 batteries. I updated both batteries using the Phantom 2 Vision Assistant 3.6 software at that time. The battery Loader versions and Firmware versions are both showing:

Loader Version: 1.5.0.0
Firmware Version: 2.6.0.0

This week I received 2 new batteries from DJI directly, and they are both different Loader/Firmware versions:

Loader Version: 2.3.0.1
Firmware Version: 1.0.0.8

I tried clicking the No updates link on all 4 batteries, but the software indicated that there are no updates available.

Am I mistaken in thinking the Loader versions & Firmware versions should be the same on all 4 batteries?

I’m confused??

Thanks for your help!!

Bit.

The 2.6 battery firmware was only available for a short while.
It has a nice feature where it will discharge your battery to safe storage (about 50%) after ten days if you don't use it.
That firmware was quietly withdrawn with no explanation but they have stated a new version will come out 'soon'.
Either version should work without any problem.

4wd said:
The 2.6 battery firmware was only available for a short while.
It has a nice feature where it will discharge your battery to safe storage (about 50%) after ten days if you don't use it.
That firmware was quietly withdrawn with no explanation but they have stated a new version will come out 'soon'.
Either version should work without any problem.
Yep, I'm not holding my breath. I received a email stating a new version will be out very soon. That was December. :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl