Updates for wifi range extender ?

Jay

Reaction score
Hi all
Does anyone know if when you do an update on the p2v with tx and range extender on does or can there be changes made to the software on the range extender ?

Wifi is not attached to the Controller TX and as far as I know there is no upgrades I'm aware of . The Wifi Network's SSID is hidden by default. It is accessed and controlled thru your phone via the app and has nothing to do with the Transmiiter control of the craft. You can access it thru your PC with a cable connected to your Vision.
However changing the parameters of how your Camera Wifi and Range Extender communicate is risky if your not a networking pro.

Here is a thread that you can use to access the hidden SSID Camera/RE network. I don't know enough about it to give advice beyond accessing it.
http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=20710#p189262

Geert said:
Jay said:
Hi all
Does anyone know if when you do an update on the p2v with tx and range extender on does or can there be changes made to the software on the range extender ?

There are no updates for a range extender.
What exactly do you want to know?

Geert./.

I was just wondering if the 3.06 update somehow affected the range extender.Because had problems after update prob the app has bugs :?:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel