Update went bad....

Uhhh that don't sound good. If update stopped at 99 percent it didn't take. I wouldn't fly anymore until you see "update complete" and verify the new current firmware.

Dji assistant 2
Or Dji go4 app. Whatever works for u and your pc. If you're hanging at 99 percent like I was your pic don't like Dji assistant. Try another, find another. Ask someone! Know it sucks, but I asked my neighbor[emoji1]

Anyone reading this with the integrated controller, you can only use dji ASSISTANT App. And you can not downgrade the controller by pressing the "hat" icon for 10 seconds, you can only use SD Cards in that remote.

Last edited:
I tried multiple PC's, all got crashed on 0%. I try today in VmWare

Good, i tried VMware, No results.
What i tried:

- Fresh Windows 10 PC
- Fresh Windows 7 PC
- Fresh Windows 10 PC (VmWare)
- My Own Windows 10 PC
- Mac OS X Sierra
- Mac OS X El Captain (VmWare)

It seems that on Windows 10 the DJI assistant 2 is crashing, on the OSX frozes on 0% Transmitting.
6CcBCXdiQlWHH2bJnRoXlw.png

83d61458-2e70-4770-b0f1-357710df6a9d

I'm having the exact same issue as this guy.

Last edited:
"Transmitting"......****! Exactly where I was hung at! Ok, when thus was happening to me (before I found the right pc) I was trying everything. Last thing I tried was "reset to factory settings". That did not work with any of the previous pc's until I used the Microsoft surface. Now, did that help, I'm not sure but I'm telling you all of what I did trying to get the update to work. I'll ask my neighbor what OS is on his surface.

"Transmitting"......****! Exactly where I was hung at! Ok, when thus was happening to me (before I found the right pc) I was trying everything. Last thing I tried was "reset to factory settings". That did not work with any of the previous pc's until I used the Microsoft surface. Now, did that help, I'm not sure but I'm telling you all of what I did trying to get the update to work. I'll ask my neighbor what OS is on his surface.
Sounds good,

Resetting didn't work out for me.

I think It is just a normal windows 10 OS. But this is driving me nuts... :( Hope you are able to help a lot of people here on the forum.

Sounds good,

Resetting didn't work out for me.

I think It is just a normal windows 10 OS. But this is driving me nuts... :( Hope you are able to help a lot of people here on the forum.
I know man.....its tough! Hang in there and keep trying combos. DJI support is absolutely worthless and useless! Total idiots! I'm actually thinking about selling my bird, getting out while I can still make some money. I don't see this (hobby) lasting that long with this type of incompetence!

I know man.....its tough! Hang in there and keep trying combos. DJI support is absolutely worthless and useless! Total idiots! I'm actually thinking about selling my bird, getting out while I can still make some money. I don't see this (hobby) lasting that long with this type of incompetence!
Yeah. I'm thinking about other brands. If you look, almost every update screws up your bird.....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT