Assistant 2 for Phantom stuck on 99%

Reaction score
Hope someone has seen this before. Rebuilding an older P4 with firmware V01.02.0503 and have the options to upgrade to V02.00.0700 and V02.00.0810. Tried to upgrade to either option results in the download sitting at 99%. The remote is on the latest version and the works fine. The about screen says aircraft version unknown. I’ve left it on 99% for some time and I don’t get the next screen which says transmitting. Any ideas @Droneted

The camera controller is attached but not the gimbal

Attachments

• IMG_7680.jpeg
    IMG_7680.jpeg
    5.5 MB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Try doing it with DJI Assistant 2 on a computer. Or is that what you did? I assume it was ok until you tried to update

Hope someone has seen this before. Rebuilding an older P4 with firmware V01.02.0503 and have the options to upgrade to V02.00.0700 and V02.00.0810. Tried to upgrade to either option results in the download sitting at 99%. The remote is on the latest version and the works fine. The about screen says aircraft version unknown. I’ve left it on 99% for some time and I don’t get the next screen which says transmitting. Any ideas @Droneted

The camera controller is attached but not the gimbal

I get the same error on my P4 when trying to update firmware on Assistant 2. Goes to 99% download and either sits there forever or shows failed. Did you find a fix for this issue? I don't have an OTG cable to try the update with GO4. My controller also needs to be updated and will not connect to Assistant 2 as it likely isn't recognized when I plug it into my PC. The controller gives an error message when trying to update on GO4 and no option for firmware refresh.

I usu ally see issues updating when there is a problem with the Boards in the top of the gimbal.
Video processor board or the power board.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl