Update on my water damaged drone

Reaction score
So I ordered a new ESC motherboard and also sent of my drone to be repaired. DJI said the whole drone had to be replaced. I asked if they could test the gimbal because I might sell it on. I got an email back saying the gimbal doesn't work its been water damaged. These replies are all 3-5 days after my messages btw, my experience with DJI customer service was rank. The people on their online chat service were useless and their email replies were useless. I had to start the return procedure all over again at one point because they messed up my case number which took another whole 2-3 days of sending emails and waiting another day for a reply. The service was extremely slow but on top of all this they lied to me. Against the odds I managed to fix the drone my self once the ESC arrived from America all for the low price of £78 which is a lot cheaper than a whole new unit. The gimbal works fine, all the gyroscopes and GPS work perfect. So I was lied to as they wanted me to spend more money on their products. The only positive from this is that the shipping to and from repairs was free. Once the new Mi Drone comes out I'll be selling this drone and never be coming back to DJI.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Sweetwater