Unstable hovering

Reaction score
My P3P has over the months began to move a lot more when hovering - noticeably so.
The calibrations and firmware are up to date - anyone else experiencing this and if so have you found any fixes. ?
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Hellhunter
My P3P has over the months began to move a lot more when hovering - noticeably so.
The calibrations and firmware are up to date - anyone else experiencing this and if so have you found any fixes. ?
Thank you

Move a lot lot more than what? How much movement are we talking about? Horizontal drift at altitude changes? How high off the ground? Wind?

I have the exact same problem as well, any help would be appreciated (and by the way there is no wind)

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Thank you

Mine is drifting as well, close to the ground, while hand catching.
15-20' horizontally.
Almost hit a car, but luckily the drone was hovering at an elevation above the car roof.
No wind.

If you've started experiencing these issues when everything was OK, then I think you all need to FULLY recalibrate your ACs. I suddenly had a slight drift, vibration and weido issues with the gimbal some months ago and, as advised by experienced people here, a full recalibration of the AC solved the problem.

If you've started experiencing these issues when everything was OK, then I think you all need to FULLY recalibrate your ACs. I suddenly had a slight drift, vibration and weido issues with the gimbal some months ago and, as advised by experienced people here, a full recalibration of the AC solved the problem.

Thank you so much, I'll be sure to try it[emoji846]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen