UAV-Outlet Pre-Order Status

Got my notice.
Yikes. Ground Shipping ETA the 21st for delivery. Not cool. I thought it was supposed to be expedited.

Got my notice.
Yikes. Ground Shipping ETA the 21st for delivery. Not cool. I thought it was supposed to be expedited.

You're lucky. Mine is for delivery a week from now, the 22nd. At least it's before the weekend.

It's pretty funny how much this whole ordering process has mirrored my experience with the P2V+ last year. I checked and I received that one on May 14, 2014 - after pre-ordering on April 9 and FINALLY having it ship on May 8, long after expected. It was from a different dealer, but also out of state causing a long and tortuous UPS route.

There are several reasons why it's good to deal with an actual dealer in the US like UAV-Outlet even though you have to be a bit patient:
  • No sales tax
  • Free shipping
  • You have someone who will go to bat for you in the event of a problem.

In my experience, the last one is by far the most important. Oh and I like supporting small businesses in the US.

Reactions: Built Drones
That's why I purchased directly from them vs. going thru Amazon.
Amazon charges vendors a fee and going directly thru Chad saved him money while not costing me anymore.

I did the same even though I could've used my Amazon credit card on Amazon which would've given me about $40 (3%) back. It's worth it to me to have a real dealer I can go to in case there is a problem later.

Reactions: Built Drones
I did the same even though I could've used my Amazon credit card on Amazon which would've given me about $40 (3%) back. It's worth it to me to have a real dealer I can go to in case there is a problem later.
Same here.

And thanks chad for coming through cant wait for my P3. Hoping theres no issues from what ive been reading

My local hobbie shop just got in a small shipment. Received the call and heading there first thing in the morning. W00t

As a POI, and not wanting to rub salt onto a open wound, but I had decided to go with B&H photo this time around on the P3. I pre ordered on May 10th, and found it's scheduled for delivery this coming Monday the 18th, go figure! I'm thinking many who were on there pre order list may have cancelled. I was also surprised that my card wasn't charged until it was shipped on the 13th.

Last edited:
Chad, I love ya man!

For the rest of you, don't hate me, but since I've upgraded my shipping:

Location Date Time Activity
Albuquerque, NM, United States 05/16/2015 7:25 A.M. Out For Delivery
05/16/2015 6:26 A.M. Departure Scan
05/16/2015 5:29 A.M. Arrival Scan
Louisville, KY, United States 05/16/2015 4:20 A.M. Departure Scan
05/16/2015 12:33 A.M. Arrival Scan
Knoxville, TN, United States 05/15/2015 11:48 P.M. Departure Scan
05/15/2015 11:13 P.M. Arrival Scan
Jacksonville, FL, United States 05/15/2015 9:57 P.M. Departure Scan
05/15/2015 9:37 P.M. Arrival Scan
05/15/2015 8:53 P.M. Departure Scan
05/15/2015 8:41 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 05/15/2015 5:34 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Chad/Chris, would you mind posting here when we can pre-order P3 batteries?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka