Tx Battery Life

Reaction score
Just a quick question. Has anyone ever used the tx until the batteries have been run to really low? How many batteries or hours would it actually take to say bring it down to less than 10 percent?

I have used my controller for my 4 batteries and have never fell below 3 bright LEDs on the controller.

Just take a look in the app. It tells you. I happened to notice the other day after starting at 99% and doing one flight to 25% the TX was at 93%, so 7% per flight. YMMV.

Just a quick question. Has anyone ever used the tx until the batteries have been run to really low? How many batteries or hours would it actually take to say bring it down to less than 10 percent?

I have used my controller for my 4 batteries and have never fell below 3 bright LEDs on the controller.
Here is some additional info on the controller battery. accidently left mine on and it drained the battery-- no lights. put it on the charger and it recharged back to 100 % according to the lights and is still working well. It was warm to touch when I discovered that I had completely discharged it to a point of no lights.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl