Two apps at DJI.com? Can two devices talk to the remote?

Reaction score
I'm looking on DJI's website and there are two apps; the DJI Go app and the "App/Live View" app - what's that one for?

For that matter, is it possible to run two devices (i.e. a tablet and a phone) off the remote? Do they have to be running the same app if so?

FYI I have a P3/4K.

I'm looking on DJI's website and there are two apps; the DJI Go app and the "App/Live View" app - what's that one for?

FYI I have a P3/4K.
I think what you saw was under the Go App , Says ...Live HD View .
Like msinger said there is only one .

Saw that too. But found out it is the go app.

Gotcha, thanks for the replies guys - next question, how do you get GPS onto a tablet when you have WiFi hooked to the remote? A phone obviously has that but how are y'all tethering the phone to a tablet?

Gotcha, thanks for the replies guys - next question, how do you get GPS onto a tablet when you have WiFi hooked to the remote? A phone obviously has that but how are y'all tethering the phone to a tablet?

Depends on the table you are using. Most android tablets have GPS, iPads only have GPS on cellular versions.

If you're using an iPad Wifi only, take a look at the bad elf GPS. Just bought one last week for my iPad since its wifi only and doesn't have GPS. Very accurate device, small and compact.

The GPS works, but there's no map data - I watched a video someone posted on here about how to do it by caching. Otherwise looks like you have to physically tether your phone to the tablet. I've got a Lenovo S8-50F tablet (it was listed in the compatible tablet list, and seems to work fine) and a Samsung Galaxy S5 phone. I'm guessing an OTG (on-the-go) cable to tether them?

I watched a video someone posted on here about how to do it by caching. Otherwise looks like you have to physically tether your phone to the tablet
Correct. You'll need to do one or the other.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl