travel cases for 550

Reaction score
I have seen a lot of case/s for the phantom but nothing for the DJI Flame Wheel, is it that the case would be to big, I know that there is a lot of extra/s on the 550 as I have one kitted out myself. If somebody came out with one it would be nearly the size of a trunk and would need wheel's and a hard job to put in a Mini. I do not think it will be long before we see one the market and I do not think it will be cheap, plus what will it look like in back pack form.

chopperflyer said:
I have seen a lot of case/s for the phantom but nothing for the DJI Flame Wheel, is it that the case would be to big, I know that there is a lot of extra/s on the 550 as I have one kitted out myself. If somebody came out with one it would be nearly the size of a trunk and would need wheel's and a hard job to put in a Mini. I do not think it will be long before we see one the market and I do not think it will be cheap, plus what will it look like in back pack form.

I have a Pelican case for my P2 and its gear. I have also seen Pelican cases large enough to hold a 550, props on and with taller landing gear. Its a pretty snug fit and yes it is on wheels. Pelican cases are remarkably strong, rigid and waterproof. I have a 550 which is too large and awkward in comparison to a Phantom, to carry in the car safely so it really does need a case. Once you take your RC, batteries and other gear it really adds up. Its so much safer and more convenient to have everything confined together. I remember seeing a video on YT, some guy had a Pelican, might have been the 1640 and he was showing how he fit everything in, quite interesting. Anyway, these things are available here for about $450.

Here ya go... It's only $650, a real bargain!

U.M.

http://1uas.com/Pelican-travel-case-for-DJI-F550-RTF

91925c146c8562a768db5fa1642ddbfb-420x420.JPG

$650 . .thats the whole reason right there that I went with a F450!!!!!! (I travel a lot)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel