TRADE PV2 w RP Gimbal for P2 of equal value

Reaction score
Hi fellow flyers. I have a Phantom Vision equipped with a Rotorpixel Gimbal and a FPVLR.com stage 1 wifi upgrade kit that I would either like to sell or possibly trade for a P2 with Zenmuse Gimbal 2 or 3 axis of relatively equal value. I am gauging interest.

To be proactive I will answer some of the likely questions:

1) How old is it? I bought it in November last year.

2) Has it ever been crashed? It has twice. Both very mild, slow speed, less than 6' off the ground. Broken prop and due to flip over one bent motor housing (ALL REPLACED)

3)Any issues? Nothing uncommon. Meaning I do not have any damage, it flys perfect etc. Everything works. That said I have experienced the same things that a lot of vision pilots have from time to time with battery warnings too early and stubborn wifi connectivity in busy areas etc. But 99% of the time it runs great. Again nothing out of the ordinary.

4) What comes with it? That will be based on the trade. I have extra batteries, tons of props and spares, etc. But as a trade it has to be mutually beneficial..balanced value.

5)Why are you selling it? I flew with a fellow pilot the other day who had a P2 with gimbal and FPV setup and thought that his setup would suit my needs better.

If there are any other questions let me know.

Thanks, James

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing