Trackimo Performance

Hi Lee,

Thanks for writing. I have surmised the same. Do we know for certain as nothing is documented.

Don

Don,

The address for my house differs from the coordinates by a quarter mile (1320ft). The coordinates from the Trackimo correctly shows my location. When ever someone uses GPS to navigate to my house, they always miss the driveway, the houses a quite far apart and the address has always been wrong. To test, use the measure option as explained above to measure from your cell phones GPS location to the Trackimo coordinates.

Hi Smiller,

I purchased the Trackimo in January. I have had it out in under a clear sky for hours. Yet, it still fails to report latitude and longitude. So I am attempting to determine if the GPS receiver is working or do I only have GSM which does me no good when there is no cell service.

You correctly pointed out that the duration of the battery for the Trackimo probably will only last 24 hours at one location report per minute. But that is OK if I have latitude and longitude of the last location before the battery died. This way I can use any GPS device to find the Phantom should it inadvertently fly off.

I have tried to get this information from Trackimo. But Trackimo support may even be worse than DJI as they can not answer the questions that I have asked.

Can anyone in this group help me answer these questions:
  • How can I determine if the GPS receiver is functioning on my Trackimo?
  • If the GPS receiver is functioning, how can I get the Trackimo app (iOS or Android) to report latitude and longitude?
Sincerely,

Donald Barar

are you using Trackimo 2G device? or their 3G one?

My trackimo works great with my phone. I don't have any issues with it. Maybe something is wrong with your trackimo or something.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing