[TOOL][WIN] Offline TXT FlightRecord to CSV Converter

new version is out
- problem reported by some of you has been solved
- new column CUSTOM.height.running_max was added
- new optional parameter, I, was added for command line use - imperial units will be used

"- new optional parameter, I, was added for command line use - imperial units will be used"

@ferriript , can you give some details on what you added that I have highlighted?

Other then not knowing what the above is, everything else is working great.

Reactions: Digdat0
@ferraript, do you have any idea what DJI changed in this log file? I noticed your log viewer is not able to read it.

@ferraript, do you have any idea what DJI changed in this log file? I noticed your log viewer is not able to read it.
well, this day had to come, sooner or later
at the moment I can't see a way to make my tool work with this new version (07) of TXT logs

basically, they are still using the scheme [Record_ID] [Record_length] [data] [FF], but, they started to encrypt the [data] part
and they are using external library for that and so far I'm not able to decompile it
it's located in apk file in \lib\armeabi-v7a\libFREncrypt.so, the functions are called encryptFRData and decryptFRData
the only decompiler I found is this, but for me it's like reading chinese language

I don't know how HealthyDrones is able to read new files, maybe they are directly using that library

Reactions: msinger
@ferraript , I recently came across a P3 file that I have been unable to convert with your converter. Maybe you can figure it out?

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2016-08-23_[18-07-58].txt
    326.4 KB · Views: 361
Hmm. Perhaps we're looking at different logs. For the log I'm referring to, more than half of the rows contain bad data somewhere.

I was looking at DJIFlightRecord_2016-08-21_[18-39-19].txt. Maybe try again?
I uploaded it again and the data looks good now. Strange.

BTW, are you the developer? I see all of your posts on this forum are promoting UAV Forecast or DJI Log Converter. And, if you are the developer, can you tell us how you were able to decrypt the log data? :)

Hmm. Too bad. I guess you just really love that developer's work ;)

So the file did not work at djilogs yesterday, but now does? Or was it ferraript's and msinger's converters that are being referred to?

So the file did not work at djilogs yesterday, but now does?
I only tried one log there earlier today. The first upload resulted in invalid data in many of the CSV rows. I uploaded the same file ~15 minutes later and it magically worked. Perhaps the developer is watching this thread.

Last edited:
For what it's worth, flytrex seems to be having issues with the latest logs from iOS Dji go 2.8.7 as well.

Isn't there like a code between devs to share on topics like this? Better to work together and against the big company, than each other?

I only tried one log there earlier today. The first upload resulted in invalid data in many of the CSV rows. I uploaded the same file ~15 minutes later and it magically worked. Perhaps the developer is watching this thread.

15 minutes.....that was fast. Maybe it's something so simple the fix is being easily overlooked?

ferraript seems very determined that his work be polished and top notch. I'm sure he'll have some super setup here in a matter of time.

For what it's worth, flytrex seems to be having issues with the latest logs from iOS Dji go 2.8.7 as well.

Isn't there like a code between devs to share on topics like this? Better to work together and against the big company, than each other?

In the last app update that came out 3-4 days ago mentioned something about fixing the flight logs so they can be readable again.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl