Took my Phantom 2 off-roading today

nice job! what video resolution and field of view do you use?

Great action! I thought you were going to fly INTO the window of that shack! I really liked the last shot looking backward and following the little ridge down to the wide shot. Well done.

Thanks guys! I shoot at 30FPS at 1080p in the widest resolution available on the GoPro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turndriverside said:
Thanks guys! I shoot at 30FPS at 1080p in the widest resolution available on the GoPro

nice thanks... btw if u shoot at 60fps, then in editing you can do nice smooth slow-mo... anyhow Im heading into Death Valley in a month or so and will be doing similar shooting. I guess you guys had a bunch of chargers in the vehicles? :)

stevet said:
turndriverside said:

nice thanks... btw if u shoot at 60fps, then in editing you can do nice smooth slow-mo... anyhow Im heading into Death Valley in a month or so and will be doing similar shooting. I guess you guys had a bunch of chargers in the vehicles? :)

Sweet! I'll have to give that a try. I'm going to moab at the end of next month, I'm looking forward to getting some of that footage.

Haha, I was pretty conservative in the usage of the phantom, I had a spare battery in the case, but I only used up 1 battery and maybe 60% of the 2nd one.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl