to upgrade or not to upgrade

Upgrade?

• phantom 3

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • FPV

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
So i have the P2 with gopro hero 4, im thinking about getting a fpv set for it. but the p3s are a good deal right now and i might be able to sell for a deal. Should i go fpv, or p3?

no, but the p3 all have a screen already

I have a P3S with a DBS mod antenna (I didn't like the range on the stock P3S) and I'm quite happy with it for now. I also have Litchi if I want to use VR with a headset. Even though I'm happy with my modded P3S, if I had it to do over again, I would buy a P3A or P3P. Personally, I can't justify the extra $ for a P4.

However, now that I'm hooked, I'm afraid that my P3S will turn into a gateway Phantom, constantly luring me toward bigger and better.

I have a P3S with a DBS mod antenna (I didn't like the range on the stock P3S) and I'm quite happy with it for now. I also have Litchi if I want to use VR with a headset. Even though I'm happy with my modded P3S, if I had it to do over again, I would buy a P3A or P3P. Personally, I can't justify the extra $ for a P4.

However, now that I'm hooked, I'm afraid that my P3S will turn into a gateway Phantom, constantly luring me toward bigger and better.
i think i would be happy with a p3s

Fpv on P3 would need a good signal to get solid video feed. Did you have any 2.4Ghz amps? Otherwise just buy a P3A. As far as I know the P3S or 4K video feed will get choppy at 150-200m on stock remote (dense suburb area). I also heard the recent firmware for P3S is a total junk. Some people lose their signal at 30-40m on stock.

Fpv on P3 would need a good signal to get solid video feed. Did you have any 2.4Ghz amps? Otherwise just buy a P3A. As far as I know the P3S or 4K video feed will get choppy at 150-200m on stock remote (dense suburb area). I also heard the recent firmware for P3S is a total junk. Some people lose their signal at 30-40m on stock.
Ok, ill try to get the p3a

So i have the P2 with gopro hero 4, im thinking about getting a fpv set for it. but the p3s are a good deal right now and i might be able to sell for a deal. Should i go fpv, or p3?
I have a P2 with the FPV setup. Just get a P3A. I'm actually considering selling my P2 for the P3A. I think I'm done working with wifi and want to upgrade to lightbridge.

I just need to convince the wife and find the best deal I can. [emoji5]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

ok so i looked at the referbished models which seem like a good deal to me, but what does this mean?
The DJI refurbished Phantom 3 comes in two versions, each with a different type of motors (2312 and 2312A) with equal performance. We will ship the different versions of the refurbished Phantom 3 randomly.
what is the dif?

ok so i looked at the referbished models which seem like a good deal to me, but what does this mean?
The DJI refurbished Phantom 3 comes in two versions, each with a different type of motors (2312 and 2312A) with equal performance. We will ship the different versions of the refurbished Phantom 3 randomly.
what is the dif?
Not sure but whats the refurb 3A going for?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl