To anyone with a Trackimo

stupid q time what is b and h

2 Programmable Buttons for Communication that is what there for

I purchased the Trackimo Tracker and have had no issues with it on about 5 or 6 flights thus far. By the way, I bought my holder from Shapeways. Works and looks great. I have a couple of questions though. First, I haven't attempted to check and see if the Trackimo provides live tracking feed, which is one of the main reasons I purchased it, just in case I needed it to find my way home. Secondly, I've noticed that when I drive around with the tracker in my pocket, when I go to the app to display the tracker history, the every minute markers are displayed showing the trackers position, but when I fly with the tracker on the drone, the history doesn't show any tracking points? Is this because its airborne. Why would it make a difference?

Bought this GPS holder from Shapeways:
20160311_234556.jpg

I got my holder from Gimbal-Guard for my Trackimo. Trackimo is great if you still have 2G Cell signal in your area. Toronto will have 2G for at least a few more years.

Gimbal-guard also sells tons of great 3D printed Phantom/Inspire Accessories, and the best Carbon Fiber Gimbal Guard available.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl