Time, distance, speed and battery life

It's not an exact science, weather, temperature wind speed altitude etc all play a part on how well a battery works.

Too many variables to even guess that. You'll have three different flights on the same day because you'll never encounter the same conditions.

Hovering in GPS modes and full throttle use it up fast; I got really good results at around RTH speed(21-22mph) and flying in ATTI mode as much as possible. Positioning modes use more juice. By good results I mean over 19 minutes per flight at below zero temps with normal(30%) reserves. The 4K camera settings use more juice too.

Having said that yeah, the variables make that question one you must solve yourself.

Set up a known distance flightpath and conduct a study. If I wasn't down with a 'no image transmission' error I'd do it.

Max distance on a charge will be realised at just under 14ms for a phantom 3. That's well above RTH speed. While conditions on a particular flight will impact the max distance you might fly 14ms will still give give the greatest distance.

Hovering in GPS modes and full throttle use it up fast; I got really good results at around RTH speed(21-22mph) and flying in ATTI mode as much as possible. Positioning modes use more juice. By good results I mean over 19 minutes per flight at below zero temps with normal(30%) reserves. The 4K camera settings use more juice too.

Having said that yeah, the variables make that question one you must solve yourself.

Set up a known distance flightpath and conduct a study. If I wasn't down with a 'no image transmission' error I'd do it.

How do you set the way points missions and save them for future re visits?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl