This video = not possible with Vision +

krunkcopter said:
UrAwFuL said:
First part = camera mounted on boat for sure.
Part after that = probably a Phantom with Tarot gimbal as evidenced by previous video. :lol:

You are struggling and or very unobservant. Or both.

All aerial video captured with a P2 and HD-3D hence the P2v+ disclaimer in the subject line.

Try again?

Yeah, I've been struggling lately.

#ragequit

Awesome video though. :lol:

I was dead serious. :lol:

I think it's because I have a paper due before midnight and I tend to run away from my problems. :lol:

krunkcopter said:
UrAwFuL said:
First part = camera mounted on boat for sure.
Part after that = probably a Phantom with Tarot gimbal as evidenced by previous video. :lol:

You are struggling and or very unobservant. Or both.

All aerial video captured with a P2 and HD-3D hence the P2v+ disclaimer in the subject line.

Try again?

You're really not projecting the greatest of vibes here... Why not just post what it was taken with, instead of the negativity?

I guess I am the troll? Just calling out the obvious negativity.. obviously not filmed with a p2v+, but I wouldn't know that because you're right I don't own one.

I've got a p2 w/ zenmuse h3-3d
iOSD mini
ground station
FPV
T8FGS Futaba

But i'll keep trolling ;p

DKDarkness said:
Just to feed the troll: Why wouldn't that video not be possible with a Phantom 2 Vision+?

Because you do not own one? Fair enough.

Also... if this is the same as the previously linked video... this doesn't appear to be a phantom at all. It looks like the shadow of the 3dr iris. No?

You're a straight up douchebag. Clearly. You have what appears to be extended landing gear in the other video that was linked. This is what raised the question. Don't stress it. I hope any quads you do have crash.

krunkcopter said:
sidebox said:
You're a straight up douchebag. Clearly. You have what appears to be extended landing gear in the other video that was linked. This is what raised the question. Don't stress it. I hope any quads you do have crash.

Sweet tantrum.

Do you feel better about yourself now?

I never felt badly about myself. You're the person who is snide and flippant. You must be a people person.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl