This is gonna be fun! (Distance tests)

Hey we all know that Dirk is up for a challenge & is not afraid of anything(except snakes)
They don't call him big D for nothing[emoji41]
Dirk you dont like snakes?? You would have hated this..literally just had to kill this thing..my wife called freaking out..it was next to the door...we get them all the time...sucks

Attachments

• 1464807077964.jpg
    1464807077964.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 275
Reactions: dirkclod
I just made that up about Dirk & the snakes! He's really not afraid of anything! So I can tell my family I'm not scared, I'm concerned, Big difference.
And ****, that's a big snake don't think I've seen one that long in my yard

Reactions: dirkclod
We got snakes like that here in MD. They don't hurt nothin' unless you got a bird house or somethin'. They just gotta watch out for my mower...

We got snakes like that here in MD. They don't hurt nothin' unless you got a bird house or somethin'. They just gotta watch out for my mower...
Yep we have bird houses set up and a small house for chipmunks..plus lots of field mice...thats why there always around the house

You guys don't have nothing compared to what Phxbird57 deals with down there in Phoenix! He's got to kill five scorpion tonight and his yard just to keep the population down[emoji41]

Yeah hells no with scorpions. .unless there cooked properly

Never thought about eating them, is that a serious thing? When you say Phoenix, are they snacks?

Ok got my earlier Christmas present from Procharged97 today. This is some Serious **** man. And a note to Pro I beat your kids hated you if you did the present at xmas time, I'll give you 125% on wrapping. Db I don't know on yours but it took me 15 minutes. Here are some pictures. I have some different cables coming in Thursday, but I like the setup.
IMG_20160601_142032020[1].jpg
IMG_20160601_142037612[1].jpg
IMG_20160601_142043207_HDR[1].jpg
IMG_20160601_142048973_HDR[1].jpg

That is a nice setup! Now I have a clue on how to mount my 16-turn with something besides duct tape!

Dirk you dont like snakes?? You would have hated this..literally just had to kill this thing..my wife called freaking out..it was next to the door...we get them all the time...sucks
Oh man did you cut it up into nuggets and batter then up then deep fry. taste like chicken. Will the the rattlers we have do. :cool:

Oh man did you cut it up into nuggets and batter then up then deep fry. taste like chicken. Will the the rattlers we have do. :cool:
The dry heats been getting to you Phoenix! Yeah procharged knows how to wrap some stuff up doesnt he. I let my kids open it up,gives them something to do for an hour or two! That's a good-looking set up Phoenix, please let us know how it does! And a little tip ,you can point those helical's up slightly higher than what you have your panels pointed ,gets a little better reception, I don't know why.
The point it just slightly higher, just barely enough to notice

Reactions: Mark The Droner
The dry heats been getting to you Phoenix! Yeah procharged knows how to wrap some stuff up doesnt he. I let my kids open it up,gives them something to do for an hour or two! That's a good-looking set up Phoenix, please let us know how it does! And a little tip ,you can point those helical's up slightly higher than what you have your panels pointed ,gets a little better reception, I don't know why.
The point it just slightly higher, just barely enough to notice
Sweet thanks for the tip.

Hey I wanted to make sure it got there in 1 piece...that a delicate item!!! Lol the box was a lot bigger than that antenna

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: phxbird57
I agree with DB on having the helical pointed up a little higher than the 2.4 panels...it honestly made a difference

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Hey I wanted to make sure it got there in 1 piece...that a delicate item!!! Lol the box was a lot bigger than that antenna

I wish allot of other items I have order could of been wrapped that nice. I've sent my P3a back twice in the the reg. Box both times. And I can't be leave it did not get damaged.

Maybe...this is how mine is and seems to be good for me

Attachments

• 1464820381233.jpg
    1464820381233.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 274

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member