This is gonna be fun! (Distance tests)

Shhhhh! Phoenix don't tell nobody about these! You buy a ton of them wrap them in your own cool label and sell them for double price on the forum here[emoji41][
Toyota doing the work probably for the Prius as long as it does not come with the Prius horn. :screamcat:

just came across this. maybe a new type of battery in the making,
Magnesium Based Batteries Last Longer

To address the problem of constantly dying batteries in cellphones and other mobile devices, scientists at Toyota have developed a high-capacity alternative to lithium technology. The magnesium based rechargeable batteries are smaller and longer lasting compared to lithium batteries. Key to success: a magnesium friendly electrolyte
The biggest problem is it takes 4 to 8 years to get it to market in most cases if ever. The old saying sure it will work BUT can we make any money from it.

Reactions: dirtybum
They look the exact same..maybe different lenght cable for inside the rc?..the v3 is for the P3 4k right?

Reactions: Tony B
You'll come around D!
You know if I had more time and wasn't doing all I was right now I would be trying to hang with you .
But for now I got about all I need .
BUT...if I did I would be all over your butt ;)

Hey we all know that Dirk is up for a challenge & is not afraid of anything(except snakes)
They don't call him big D for nothing[emoji41]

Reactions: dirkclod
just took a flight got over 10000 ft and that was pushing it !! using the updated app, it is cloudy so before i bash the app i will give it another run in the morning, that and I did take a different route

just took a flight got over 10000 ft and that was pushing it !! using the updated app, it is cloudy so before i bash the app i will give it another run in the morning, that and I did take a different route
What you mean Tony are you talking about to go app? What version

What you mean Tony are you talking about to go app? What version

yeah there is a new updated go app out... I'm going to reserve judgement until i can take a few more runs.

Honestly i think the cloud cover was a huge factor and the different route. I kept loosing remote signal but video was better.

Just tried the new go 2.8.3 and had no issues .
Did drop a bar on both signals getting the screenshot but has 0 issues with it .
RTH there .
IMG_4547.PNG

yeah there is a new updated go app out... I'm going to reserve judgement until i can take a few more runs.

Honestly i think the cloud cover was a huge factor and the different route. I kept loosing remote signal but video was better.
I've been having an issue with my android galaxyS5 where it wasn't logging a flight so I would have no record no way to download to help the drones. This happened on quite a few 9+ mile flights so it is getting real frustrating! So a couple days ago I updated to the latest app version and foot 10 mile flight last night that it didn't log. So I don't know exactly what version you have and what I just updated to but if it's the same that I would have to say it's doing fine because I went pretty **** far. The issue with it not logging the app must be phone related, i'm just gonna have to start using my iOS because I can't afford to have it not log the flight

I've been having an issue with my android galaxyS5 where it wasn't logging a flight so I would have no record no way to download to help the drones. This happened on quite a few 9+ mile flights so it is getting real frustrating! So a couple days ago I updated to the latest app version and foot 10 mile flight last night that it didn't log. So I don't know exactly what version you have and what I just updated to but if it's the same that I would have to say it's doing fine because I went pretty **** far. The issue with it not logging the app must be phone related, i'm just gonna have to start using my iOS because I can't afford to have it not log the flight

9 and 10 mile flights.... holy SHOOT.....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TK-62119