This is downright funny!

Sorry bout that, newbee here!

I thought about searching, but couldn't think of unique key words.

I see now that " biscuit" would have done it..,
HI yes old clip but yes funny,,,:) good clip ,,bit of humor needed here lately ,,take the mind off dji,,,,all the best of flying

Hmmm, the vid gives me inspiration;)
Now, being a crusty old curmudgeon, one of the favorite things I would say at the grocery store, usually to the checkout girl, when within earshot of a screaming child (they'd really scream if they knew what they were in for...), is "It has been said that there used to be birds large enough to carry away small children...boy I really miss those days."
Now, considering the looks I've seen on some the faces of the parents of "Little Damien", and technically its only just a scalability factor, I see a business opportunity:D Wonder if we'd need a Part 107?

I don't find it funny or amusing. The ones that do....I wonder about you. I know it's faked but the ones that find inspiration in this...you have a problem
Bet you never listened to Carlins' bit on "Children & Parents" either, your loss, but I'd bet the dark and odious "others" would...

Well, there are now at least two companies advertising drones with lift capacities of up to 500 lbs and 2000 lbs respectively, the 500 pound model would have done the job for my "Mommy Dearest"...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl