This advanced IMU cal sticking is annoying.

Sure its not one yellow and three reds? Indicating switch in ATTI mode with 5 or less satellites.

Are you in phantom mode or naza mode in software when connected to P2 using Phantom Assistant software?

Mako79 said:
****PLEASE DO NO]T IGNORE THE MC HEAT WARNING****
****PHANTOM WILL NOT CALIBRATE*****
Yes you CAN IGNORE the warning. Still got it after my Phantom been in the fridge for 3 hours. Its a bug.

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

Folks these are all great suggestions. Maybe I was not clear in my first post, this is the phantom that went swimming so we can't rule out possible component failure. Right now, I suspect the GPS is what is bad. I will have to take a computer outside (or get a really really long usb cable) to check the validity of this thought.

Also, I took the gimbal off as it is clearly malfunctioning. In the software it shows that a gimbal "switch" is on, but I find no where to change that in software or hardware.

Probably time to order some parts....

THANKS!

sj

IrishSights said:
Mako79 said:
****PLEASE DO NO]T IGNORE THE MC HEAT WARNING****
****PHANTOM WILL NOT CALIBRATE*****
Yes you CAN IGNORE the warning. Still got it after my Phantom been in the fridge for 3 hours. Its a bug.

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

Agree, but, if it's been running for a while even just on the bench in standby it can get too warm and then it may not complete.
You get a vicious circle of waiting for it to complete/getting warm/wait longer to complete.
If it doesn't do it in 5 minutes or so, switch off and try again after an hour or so.

cahutch said:
cubdriver said:
..., all I ever get is slow flashing yellow in any mode - GPS or ATTi and when I try to start, it gives me five red flashes and goes back to slow yellow..
I think you're stuck in atti mode.
Possibly a broken S1 switch. They are prone to breaking due to the compass calibration method.

Maybe a bad GPS module, happened to me. viewtopic.php?f=27&t=22444&p=221469#p221469

I do not notice that. I am going to put the software on a notebook this afternoon and take it outside to test. I suspect it is the GPS.

sj

If its a bad gps you won't see it in the assistant. It happened to me on my 450. Wouldn't show up on the Rc page.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl