These just arrived...

Reaction score
5beb87c0f6bf415dde0e97bc1deecb7b.jpg

Hello everyone, I just wanted to share my excitement this arrived yesterday. My first big boy drone.

I will report back after my first flight!!!

Have fun!
Stay away from trees and buildings - nice big open area. Don't be afraid to go high away from obstructions.

Congrats to the OP for his new aircraft. Now on the quote paragraph... I made few flights in a park full of trees everywhere and in deep waters. Never had any problem, just make sure you get concentrate in what you doing and be aware of the position of the aircraft with respect to objects around.

Good that you got one, fly and enjoy and wait to buy another big one.

PS This is the forum for the advanced and pro but welcome anyway and enjoy your new quad

Well done - now get a coffee and sit and read the manual - then read again - :)

Reactions: PunaPhantom
Congratulations mate. I give it 24 hrs before you start looking at accessories and range extenders etc. Ahhh, good luck

I give him 72 hrs before he figures out the range is horrible and decides to take it back for a p4.
Not really, I have the phantom 3 standard and if you buy the parabolic antenna, it will give you a decent range for a newbie. I think in my case, the range is good, not great but good. I am not into going for miles away. At least not yet prepared.

Don't forget to read the manual from cover to cover, even a couple of times. It takes a little time but the rewards are great. Then possibly you won't be on here telling us about your lost P3S.

Reactions: PunaPhantom

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing