THE Ultimate Guide for all Phantom Vision and Vision+ owners

Re: THE Ultimate Guide for all Phantom Vision and Vision+ ow

Watch out for my next update (with all the new mods from DJI) coming out soon.
When will I find the time to sleep :?

tpallred said:
Would suggest that a downloaded PDF file will still be accessible at times and in places where internet isn't available - like in the field.
Good point. If you opened the website before leaving, you would still be able to access the entire document -- as long as you don't close your web browser.

Ladies and Gentlemen, start your browser. :D

There's a new major version update of THE guide (v. Nov-03-2014) and it's available right NOW.

I've updated the guide with the latest DJI Update info.
I've added new information all over the place and some new very cool video/tutorial links.
Reformatted a few sections.
Minor corrections here and there.

Be sure to download it otherwise you're missing something :)

Here's the link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mv8d1hohc3mceym/DJI Phantom Vision Summary Guide.pdf?dl=0
Let me know what you think.

Enjoy, Fly Safely and Take Care.

Great. Really great. How about a quick notes printable version to laminate to keep in your pocket for the field?

promocop said:
Great. Really great. How about a quick notes printable version to laminate to keep in your pocket for the field?

I'll be working of that soon. ;)

Excellent And Yes, thank you for all your hard work!

Had a lot of use of it since your first write-up so thanks for all the time you spent.

-Tomas

Can someone tell me how to attach(show) a picture directly in a post, like some of you are able to do?

How have I not seen this until just now? Just amazing. Thank you so much for all your time and effort Fantomas.

Chris Hick said:
How have I not seen this until just now? Just amazing. Thank you so much for all your time and effort Fantomas.

Please, share the joy :D

BTW, A new version should be online by the end of the day with new information about the latest battery update from DJI...what a mess that was :shock:

I really like the time and effort to pull this together. I think it is a vast improvement over your first issue. I'm attempting to pull together a table whose column headers are:

Craft Mode ||| Control Sub Mode ||| Pilot Sees This ||| Possible Meaning || Clues ||| Suggested Pilot Actions ||| Page reference(s) for understanding

Startup:
Craft Mode: NAZA-M, Phantom w/GPS, Phantom w/o GPS
Control Sub Mode: HL,CL, GpS, ATTI, Manual, Fail-Safe

The table would not contain the good explanations as provided in your document. I'm not sure how it will turnout especially considering organization wrt columns 1 & 2.

Thanks for the work, indeed.

-Tim :D

timtown said:
I really like the time and effort to pull this together. I think it is a vast improvement over your first issue. I'm attempting to pull together a table whose column headers are:

Craft Mode ||| Control Sub Mode ||| Pilot Sees This ||| Possible Meaning || Clues ||| Suggested Pilot Actions ||| Page reference(s) for understanding

Startup:
Craft Mode: NAZA-M, Phantom w/GPS, Phantom w/o GPS
Control Sub Mode: HL,CL, GpS, ATTI, Manual, Fail-Safe

The table would not contain the good explanations as provided in your document. I'm not sure how it will turnout especially considering organization wrt columns 1 & 2.

Thanks for the work, indeed.

-Tim :D

I've been asked more than once to produce a more "summarized" version, maybe just a couple of pages with the very essential info (something like what you are doing). If you want to do it....please do :p

Fantomas, no. You must upload it somewhere first.

msinger said:
Fantomas, no. You must upload it somewhere first.

Okidoki :p

Thanks for the info.

Ladies and Gentlemen, start .... well you know the drill by now ;)

Version Nov-12-2014 is online and this one might save you $695+ in Gimbal replacement.
Look for the new links about Gimbal repair, if your gimbal is acting crazy.
Plus a few updates here and there.

Here's the link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mv8d1hohc3mceym/DJI Phantom Vision Summary Guide.pdf?dl=0
Let me know what you think.

Enjoy, Fly Safely and Take Care.

This is an excellent contribution. Thanks for all your time to create it. I don't have the experience to critique it yet, but I will certainly work through it in detail and I am sure it will be a great help.

Thanks!

Rick

Blessings.......I am grateful for your work and willingness to share; passing it forward; good medicine dude; had my first flight today after about ten prep hours and working in the kitchen with no propellers.....was a bit nervous about landing, but all went so smooth.....Its all about the preparation on almost everything.....~ Thanks James

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT