THE Ultimate Guide for all Phantom Vision and Vision+ owners

Re: THE Ultimate Guide for all Phantom Vision and Vision+ ow

Nice Starter Guide, but you forgot to add one tip,
if you think you are going to crash into something; ALWAYS PULL UP!!!!!!!! You'll just might save a head on collision. The Phantom climbs really fast or buy blade guards. lol

NX

Already there on Page12: ;)
REMEMBER: If you get in trouble, let go of the sticks and it will automatically slow and hover in place
OR fly UP fast (watch for trees, power lines, etc).

(p.s. I need to correct a typo in the text... :? )

wow this is great, i've just ordered the vision+ and have been reading all the horror stories so i WILL read this front to back and back to front!!! i have been watching all the youtube demo's and tutorials so will definitely spend some time reading this, also found this which i think i may invest in!!! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TK-Star-Perso ... 20ee55f98a

thanks for your effort hopefully i will benefit!

I like the guide - as others have said, Good Job!

On the Ground Station section, how about adding the limits?

Max waypoint height 200m
Max waypoint distance 500m
Max mission distance 5000m

WOW what an undertaking!! The manual enumerates "what" each feature will do and its up to us to determine how to use the features to accomplish what we want. This guide goes that extra step and puts everything in sequence and tells us not only "what" it will do but also "when and how" to use each feature to reach a desired end result.

Now can you fly it for me also? :)))

dub3 said:
WOW what an undertaking!! The manual enumerates "what" each feature will do and its up to us to determine how to use the features to accomplish what we want. This guide goes that extra step and puts everything in sequence and tells us not only "what" it will do but also "when and how" to use each feature to reach a desired end result.

Now can you fly it for me also? :)))

Well, You bought it...You fly it. :D :D But read THE guide not to C(T)rash it ;)

nhoover said:
I like the guide - as others have said, Good Job!

On the Ground Station section, how about adding the limits?

Max waypoint height 200m
Max waypoint distance 500m
Max mission distance 5000m

Will do. Thanks. :p

niklback said:
wow this is great, i've just ordered the vision+ and have been reading all the horror stories so i WILL read this front to back and back to front!!! i have been watching all the youtube demo's and tutorials so will definitely spend some time reading this, also found this which i think i may invest in!!! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TK-Star-Perso ... 20ee55f98a

thanks for your effort hopefully i will benefit!

You sure WILL!
If you know what to do and when to do it...Horror stories will turn into the safest flying you ever did, trust me ;)
This guide saved my quad more than once, but read it again and again and again!

LOL something you might want to add in troubleshooting section.

This happened to me another day.. went for a flight.. all good.. went to change battery and started her up... no R/C inputs are working!! restarted Phantom and controller multiple times.. still no R/C input!! Ready to call it a day... when I realized S1 was set on failsafe :p

Just thought I'd share my embarrassing story in case it makes a good trouble shooting.. thing..

Oh NO! :eek:
Not another update from DJI...

I'm gonna have to rewrite THE hole guide :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice to know I'm not the only one updating his stuff. :D

Fantoms, have you considered putting this guide on a website to make it easier to update and access? I'd be willing to host it and/or help set it up.

Such a great help. Thanks Fantomas

msinger said:
Fantoms, have you considered putting this guide on a website to make it easier to update and access? I'd be willing to host it and/or help set it up.

Interesting idea. How do I convert a Word doc in HTML and still have a "readable" format?

Fantomas said:
Interesting idea. How do I convert a Word doc in HTML and still have a "readable" format?
That might not work so well. After getting the first copy formatted in HTML, it would be easy to update from then on.

Fantomas said:
msinger said:

Would suggest that a downloaded PDF file will still be accessible at times and in places where internet isn't available - like in the field. If you're thinking a web version wouldn't have to be downloaded and would always give the latest version, consider that without current access to internet you would still have available only the most recent cached copy on your device, which may or may not be the most recent copy and may only contain the section most recently viewed.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor